Re: emacsen-team salsa usage

Lev Lamberov <dogsleg@debian.org> writes:

> To avoid many feature branches (= avoid atomised packaging work, which
> is mentioned by Nicholas) I propose to have a single branch for
> unreleased. Or one may checkout the latest tag (corresponding to the
> version in unstable) when performing a mass upload.

I guess if we agree it's the maintainers problem to rebase / merge their
unreleased changes onto the unstable branch before uploading, having a
single branch for unreleased changes would work for me. I would even be
fine with that being called master, and having a known good branch
corresponding to sid. Maybe debian/master for WIP, and debian/unstbale for
actual uploaded state.