Re: org-mode-doc_9.1.14-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

On Aug/23, Nicholas D Steeves wrote:
> Is that wrong info page bug still valid?  It just occured to me that
> it should be possible to add a few lines to the elpa-org-mode that
> rebinds infopath to put org-mode-doc ahead of emacs' built-in when
> elpa-org-mode is loaded.
>
> If the non emacs bin/info is the issue, then there might be some kind
> of dh hook that could be used.

That bug was still valid last time I checked, yes: re-reading the bug
history[0], the problem is indeed only with info(1), and emacs's own
info mode seem to always do the right thing. I unfortunately don't have
much time these days to try and investigate this some more...

Cheers,

--Seb

[0] https://bugs.debian.org/725408