Re: Need help converting ess package to melpa-ess

On 19 August 2018 at 13:22, David Bremner wrote:
| I noticed in your WIP version that you're still installing two copies of
| etc. Not sure if that's needed. And the manual cleanup is only happening
| in one copy.

The version that went to incoming does not have that -- there was a copy made
in debian/rules (which I commented-out) and debian/elpa sets it too.

| > The two-liner debian/rules should work, right?
| >

| It should, although you may have to add an override to get the docs
| built

Yes. And the other little patches.  Maybe I just leave things as they are.

Dirk

--
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org