Re: Need help converting ess package to melpa-ess

Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org> writes:

> Rocking. I owe a hot or cold beverage of your choice.

I'm glad you got it to work.

> Will upload this as -4 as it'll go into NEW for the new elpa-ess and in the
> meantime look into dh-elpa.

I noticed in your WIP version that you're still installing two copies of
etc. Not sure if that's needed. And the manual cleanup is only happening
in one copy.

> The two-liner debian/rules should work, right?

It should, although you may have to add an override to get the docs
built