Re: Comments regarding eproject-el_1.5+git20180312.068218d-1_amd64.changes

Hi Chris,

On Sat, Jul 28, 2018 at 08:21:47AM +0000, Chris Lamb wrote:
> Patching in the GPL seems somewhat excessive (not to mention ugly) given that
> we have it in common-licenses and is probably sufficient to just (for the
> time-being) inline quote the discussion and link the upstream PR in
> debian/copyright. Hm.
>
>  -- Chris Lamb <lamby@debian.org>  Sat, 28 Jul 2018 08:21:44 +0000

That sounds reasonable to me!  I believe I've fixed this @commit:
8480d5f of https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/eproject-el

I've noticed you included a changelog/NEWS-style signature.  Is this
because you'd like me to include this correspondence as part of the
inline comments to d/copyright, or possibly to d/README.source?

Thank you,
Nicholas