Unversioned emacs packages uploaded to experimental

I've uploaded the first revision of the unversioned emacs packages to
experimental as 1:25.2+1-7, along with a complementary update to
emacsen-common (3.0.0).

Please test them if you have time, and are willing to brave the likely
breakage.  We've provided transitional packages so that dist-upgrades
should be fairly smooth, and note that these packages are intended to
force out all other emacs versions.

It's likely that you'll see some trouble with add-on packages during the
install.  In my case, it was with packages that explicitly ignore the
emacs flavor in their maintainer scripts.

Please report bugs against any you notice, perhaps mentioning the key
fact that "emacs" is now a concrete flavor, and so add-on packages
shouldn't ignore it anymore.  If appropriate, they can guard their
changes via "Depends: emacsen-common (>= 3.0.0)".

I haven't yet, but I'll push the updated git refs to
https://salsa.debian.org/rlb/deb-emacs when I get a chance.

Mark and I also plan to finish working out some adjustments for
xemacs21.

Thanks
--
Rob Browning