Re: rename team?

On Sun, May 20, 2018 at 04:05:52PM -0700, Sean Whitton wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> On Sun, Apr 22 2018, Sean Whitton wrote:
>
> > I would like to replace
> >
> >     Maintainer: Debian Emacs addons team
> >     <pkg-emacsen-addons@lists.alioth.debian.org>
> >
> > with
> >
> >     Maintainer: Debian Emacsen team <debian-emacsen@lists.debian.org>
>
> Several packages in the archive are already using this and it's been
> about a month with no objections, so I've updated our team policy, and
> uploaded a release of dh-make-elpa that generates the new field.
>
> > and
> >
> >     https://pkg-emacsen.alioth.debian.org/foo
> >
> > with
> >
> >     https://wiki.debian.org/EmacsenTeam/foo
>
> I've made all old wiki repos readonly and imported the most important
> pages: https://wiki.debian.org/EmacsenTeam
>
> Please feel free to import other pages.
>
> Also filed a bug to update lintian's link to our website.

Sean, thank you for taking the initiative on this one.  I noticed that
https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team has the title of "Debian Emacsen
Packaging Team" rather than "Debian Emacsen Team".  Is that
significant in any way and should it be shortened?

Arguably just a pedantic nitpick of an insignificant detail!

Cheers,
Nicholas