Re: fixing bug #610714 in Debian squeeze

* Faheem Mitha <faheem@email.unc.edu> wrote:

> I'm surprised there is not more of a reaction.
> In any case, I can prepare an NMU if someone will review and sponsor
> it. Unless someone else wants to do it, that is.

If you can prepare an NMU would you also be so kind to fix

if it's possible? The so-called "maintainer" of AUCTeX is too inactive
for this package.

Kind regards,
Marcus
--
Post mortem, stirred tarantulas trill HHHHH through lung-books
lined with gauze. Their cerci writhe outside the frame