Re: New DFSG-compliant emacs packages

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 11:13:49 +0900, Miles Bader <miles.bader@necel.com> said:

> Personally, if I (1) like something, but (2) don't like some small
> aspect of it, I'd rather try to change that aspect rather than
> switching to something else.  I think this is by far the most
> productive approach.

        That's sensible.  But hectoring the Debian emacs maintainer,
 or even raising this subject on debian-emacsen, is not a particularly
 efficient, or even marginally effective, means of achieving that
 goal. If Debian's decision on the GFDL is to be altered, there was
 the private Debian FSF discussion on the GFDL, and then there is the
 debian-project mailing list (where discussion of the GFDL is
 more on topic than this list).

        manoj
--
QOTD: "Who?  Me?  No, no, NO!!  But I do sell rugs."