Re: New DFSG-compliant emacs packages

"Mike O'Connor" <stew@vireo.org> writes:
> I find emacs extremely useful, with or without docs.  I'm suprised that you
> wouldn't find it to be useful, or that you would think that there is nobody
> that would be helped by having emacs available.  I think that removing
> emacs from debian completely would hinder more than it helps.  This
> suggestion seems more like lashing out from a "sore loser" than someon who is
> actually trying to be constructive.

This is silly.  I agree that Emacs is useful even without its docs, but
it's certainly _more_ useful (by a non trivial amount) _with_ its docs.

To call David a "sore loser" for pointing out this rather obvious fact
is just flamebait, pure and simple.  Please stop it.

-Miles
--
Any man who is a triangle, has thee right, when in Cartesian Space, to
have angles, which when summed, come to know more, nor no less, than