Re: New DFSG-compliant emacs packages

+++ David Kastrup [26/10/06 17:25 +0200]:

Since Emacs is not really useful without its online docs, the
incomplete version in main helps nobody.

I find emacs extremely useful, with or without docs.  I'm suprised that you
wouldn't find it to be useful, or that you would think that there is nobody
that would be helped by having emacs available.  I think that removing
emacs from debian completely would hinder more than it helps.  This
suggestion seems more like lashing out from a "sore loser" than someon who is
actually trying to be constructive.

stew