RFS; gnuserv -- Allows you to attach to an already running Emacs

I'm adopting the gnuserv package which was put up for adoption recently
(#393257).  I have a pacakge prepared which fixes all of the current bugs in
the gnuserv package except for the one which is forwarded upstream and ACKs 3
NMUs (well 2 are merged so 2 I guess).  The package compiles in pbuilder and
is lintian/linda clean.

My packages can be found here:

http://vireo.org/debian/gnuserv

I am currently seeking sponsors for this package.  Please contact me If you
would be willing to sponsor.

Thanks!

stew