Re: Gnus Manual License

On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 11:34:13 +0200, David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org> said:

> If I were in the position of a Debian maintainer (which I am not), I
> would consider GFDLed documentation with the standard GNU project
> cover texts in their _current_ form sufficient for inclusion into
> main as long as no invariant sections are involved.

        This would be enough to get the package removed from main by
 the FTP masters: the general resolution that was passed (by a 3:1
 super majority) has moved such decisions out of individual hands;
 deciding to include these cover texts would not be a violation of the
 social contract.

        manoj
--
It destroys one's nerves to be amiable every day to the same human
being. Benjamin Disraeli