Re: Heads-up: emacs-snapshot now comes in several subflavors

Romain Francoise wrote:
Starting with version 20060120-2, it is now possible to install the -x,
-gtk and -nox binary packages concurrently.  The new alternative
`emacs-snapshot' determines which package owns the emacs-snapshot
command.

There is currently no preference which binary owns the emacs-snapshot command
if this alternative is set to `auto'; they all have equal priority, and so whichever
binary package was installed (more exactly: configured) first wins.

I think it would be a good idea to give the subflavors different priorities, in
the order emacs-snapshot-gtk > emacs-snapshot-x > emacs-snapshot-nox, as I guess
this order would be preferred by most people.

What do other people think?