Re: [debs] Emacs + XFT

Yeah that was a quite stupid idea, but I use my xft-enabled version as
the primary editor, therefore it CAN'T be parallel installable with the
standard emacs-snapshot, unless I hack on the debian dir to make the
lisp addons work with emacs-snapshot-xft or whatever it is.

Hope it does make sense / it's clear, I'm right back from 2 hour
rehearsals with my band.

Anyway, I hope it works fine!

~marco