[debs] Emacs + XFT

Hello guys,

I am a really new subscriber to this ML (2 minutes maybe) so I don't
actually know if this is the right place to post this, I hope so,
though.

Anyway, I've made some debs for the CVS version of emacs, with
XFT_JHD_BRANCH merged to HEAD. This means my emacs-snapshot-gtk deb
package gets antialiased fonts.

Unfortunately, although I updated today (22/01), the last version I
built (12/01 i guess) suffered from BAD segfaults, but, still, this
might be worth a try :)

Screenshot: http://feedback.kicks-ass.org/cd/xftemacs.png

Uh and I didn't change anything to the debian diff except for one thing
in the 'rules' file.

Bye
Marco