Re: emacs.app_9.0pre2-1_i386.changes REJECTED

On Dec 9, 2005, at 1:53 PM, Romain Francoise wrote:

[ Trimming the Cc list a bit. ]

Several people have asked for feature branches of CVS to be included in Debian: multi-tty, Xft, tiling, etc. There are several reasons why this
isn't possible:
I see Emacs.app as one of these branches.  I think you should focus on
getting the code ready for inclusion in Emacs proper after the 22.1
release, and it will be included in Debian eventually via emacs- snapshot.

Thanks for the feedback. Do you think emacs-snapshot will continue after 22.1 is released? (I thought the cause of its existence might have been the long hiatus in emacs releases, which won't be a problem, at least for a while, after 22.1.)