Re: Build Emacs packages from CVS with emacs-snapshot?

kai@emptydomain.de (Kai Großjohann) writes:

> I used to download Jerôme's debian subdir for the emacs-snapshot
> package, dropped it into my working copy of Emacs, and off I went
> building Emacs packages.

> Now the emacs-snapshot package has been uploaded to unstable, and I'm
> unsure what I should do.

My advice would be to fetch the latest "official" debian dir with
apt-get source emacs-snapshot, copy that in your Emacs checkout, and
build as usual.  (Disabling any conflicting patches.)

Or fetch the directory from my baz archive[1], but it's very much in
flux, and I don't resynchronize patches regularly (only before an
upload, usually on Friday nights).

Cheers,

--
  ,''`.