Re: Emacs-snapshot: Seeking for maintainer(s) to take it over

Jérôme Marant <jmarant@free.fr> writes:

> Daniel Brockman <daniel@brockman.se> writes:
>
>> Jérôme Marant <jmarant@free.fr> writes:
>>
>>> I think emacs-snapshot has reached the state of being able
>>> to enter debian.
>>
>> Wow, I'm really looking forward to that.  Thanks for all the
>> work you've put into making this happen, Jérôme!
>
> I did not forget you helped a lot! :-)

I'm not a Debian Developer, but if there's anything I can do
to help get this into unstable, please let me know.

I'd be willing to build and upload snapshots, but since I'm
not in the web of trust, I guess that's not much help.

--
Daniel Brockman <daniel@brockman.se>

    So really, we all have to ask ourselves:
    Am I waiting for RMS to do this?   --TTN.