Re: Possible Emacs AltGr bug with Xorg

Jérôme Marant <jmarant@free.fr> writes:

> Has anyone already experienced this since the move to Xorg?

I don't see any trouble on my (amd64) system, but I believe that's
because I'm using binaries that were built against XFree86; the *next*
upload will almost certainly be built against X.Org, at least on the
autobuilders, and consequently need the patch.

As such, my recommendation would be to make sure that the patch gets
into your next upload, but not necessarily to bother uploading right
away.

Finger amu@monk.mit.edu (NOT a valid e-mail address) for more info.