Re: Committed emacs-snapshot-debian--main--0--patch-7

Jérôme Marant <jmarant@free.fr> writes:

> jsbien@mimuw.edu.pl (Janusz S. Bień) writes:
>
>> My first quick tests concerned documentation. Although `C-h r'
>> opens correctly the snapshot info manual, `C-h i' lists only the
>> manual for 21.3. Is this intentional?

I've been annoyed by this too.  (Until now, I didn't notice the second
entry either.)

> This is because the "Emacs Snapshot" section does not seem to be
> displayed, also it is contained in the /usr/share/indo/dir file.

This looks like a bug in Info mode:  I expect to see both sections.
I guess this happens because Info mode tries to put all Emacs-related
entries at the top.  Note that the standalone Info reader lists the
two sections separately.

--
Daniel Brockman <daniel@brockman.se>