Re: Committed emacs-snapshot-debian--main--0--patch-7

Quoting Miles Bader <snogglethorpe@gmail.com>:

> On 5/20/05, Jérôme Marant <jmarant@free.fr> wrote:
> > I've committed the following changes:
> >
> > emacs-snapshot (20050519215621-1) unstable; urgency=low
>
> How's that version number calculated, btw?  I guess the first 8 digits
> are a date, but there are 6 more after that!  Time of commit?

It is the time of the checkout. It is somehow relevant because the patch
which lead to such changes has been applied in the middle of the day in
the CVS trunk, and an earlier checkout may not work.

This is a good question since I've just realized I didn't used UTC
but CEST :-P

Cheers,

--
Jérôme Marant