Penpals

www.convictcontacts.com

CONVICT CONTACTS

This is an invitation to the experience a different type of penpal relationship.

We are launching our website on February 1, 2004 and need some help.

We at Convict Contacts would like you to send us your contact information so that we can post a bio for you and find friends, soulmates, penpals, etc? for you to communicate with.

This site will host pictures and bios of both men and women so that everyone can benefit.

Since the site is new and we need more participants to launch it, joining is free at this time.

Once you join, you can have a lifetime membership without having to pay anything to be a part of this community.

Your contact information stays private and unposted on the site.

Please complete the information below and return it to us to indicate that you would like to be featured on the site:

Name:

Age:

Birthdate:

Country:

Woman or Man:

Hair Color:

Height:

Email:

Website:

Are you currently in jail?:

Are you seeking men or women?:

Are you submitting a photo?

How would you like to be contacted if someone is interested in you? (Email?) (Snail Mail?)

If you would like to receive letters in the mail what is your address?

I have read the disclaimer below and agree to the terms.  (Please indicate yes or no):

***Please note:  Email address, or mailing add

 ress, or both methods of contact must be provided so that we have a way of directing interested penpals to you.

DISCLAIMER
Convict Contacts will not be responsible for the accuracy of posted material, or information received by posters featured on this site.  We would like to remind people to be cautious when corresponding with others on the site.  By using this service, you agree not to hold us responsible for any costs, liabilities, attorney's fees or damages that you may incur while browsing. The postings featured on Convict Contacts are written by individuals and Convict Contacts only edits spelling errors and grammar use on a limited basis.  Convict Contacts reserves the right to prohibit postings and offensive material received by a poster.  Access to posts and the right to post material on the site can be terrminated wihtout notice at the discretion of Convict Contacts. To use this service you must be at least 18 years of age.  By returning this completed form to us, you are agreeing to these conditions.

Now write below what you would like people read about you when they get to your bio...

(This information will be visible on the site.)

(Write your bio here)

If you prefer to sign up by mail.  You can print the form and complete it.

Then send it to:

Convict Contacts
107 Park Avenue
Brantford, ON
Canada
N3S 5H7

You can also fax this completed form to:  519-750-1629

If you have any additional questions or concerns please direct them to:
Georgette at:  paquette@iprimus.ca

Thank you & have fun!