Re: Hyperlatex default emacs key bindings for Debian

Folks,

On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 21:38, Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> C-c . runs the command LaTeX-mark-environment
>    which is an interactive compiled Lisp function in `latex'.
>
> You could say that's an AUC TeX bug and use it!  :-)
>
> Okay, truth-telling time.  I use "C-c b" to store a keymep for the
> bib-cite minor mode, pretty much because of the impossibility of finding
> a suitable key elsewhere.  minor-modes get no respect (or didn't
> historically need keybindings, I don't know).

Aaron M. Ucko adds:
> You pretty much only really need to worry about conflicts with AucTeX,
> which is where latex.el comes from in the first place; just load it
> up, open a LaTeX file, and see what's already bound (C-c C-h will list
> everything starting with C-c).
>
>> I'm a bit undecided here. What about "C-c ."? I just want to get rid of
>
> Sorry, that's LaTeX-mark-environment.

Both "C-c <" and "C-c ." are not listed there (while the old "C-c h"
hyperlatex-bug actually is).

I hope we find a conclusion nobody again complains about. What about
"C-c #", "C-c ~" or some other "punctuation mark"?

bye,
  Roland