Re: Another Xemacs challenge: how to get pcselection mode working

On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 03:04:32PM -0800, Charlie Reiman wrote:
> [...]
  [...]
> > I'm sure none of us mind answering the *occasional* noob question, but
> > please don't make it a habit.  Thanks.

> Then you might want to change the Debian mailing list page. To quote
> http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/subscribe:

> debian-emacsen
>   Discussion of all things related to the several
>   Debian Emacs packages and their add-ons.

Yes, but it's in the *section* marked "Development lists", which says,
"lists on which developers and experienced users discuss more
technical issues".  I think that's pretty clear.

> I'm curious: when you say developers... developers of what? The emacs
> packages?

You'll have to ask the listmasters -- I didn't invent the terminology.
(However, I can mention in passing that I am one of the co-developers
of debian-changelog.el.)

cheers
--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single