Re: Another Xemacs challenge: how to get pcselection mode working

Well, it seems that i should ask the following questions:

1. How can i determine my 'site-lisp directory', so i should copy my
byte-compiled 'cua-mode-1.3-xemacs.el' (obtained from http://www.cua.dk)
to it?
2. Why doesn't Xemacs21-gnome-nomule complain when it can't locate
and/or load my cua.el
3. what the *** does CUA stand for?

Thanks from a desperate Xemacs wannabee.