Re: Welcome to TheWealthMaker Marketzone...

Hi Friend,

You have Subscribed to the TheWealthMaker Marketzone
as Friend at debian-emacsen@lists.debian.org

Let me introduce myself.  My name is Johannes Garrido
and I'm the owner of TheWealthMaker Marketzone, as well
as TheWealthMaker.com and KillerClassifiedAds.com.

To welcome you to my ezine I'd like to offer you 5
Special Bonuses (valued at over $297) just as my way
of saying THANKS!

You can retrieve your Free Bonuses Here...
http://www.thewealthmaker.com/bonuses.htm
aol click here</a>

Warmest Regards,
Johannes Garrido

Optin Lightning DELIVERS in a BIG way! The Optin Solution that Pays YOU
We Personally Guarantee More Features than ANY Other Optin Solution!
Auto-Infocapture, Remote Subscribe Code, 26 Followup Autoresponder, MORE!
http://hop.clickbank.net/?drmwvr2000/lightning