Re: emacs19 supported? what about emacs18?

Well, I would love to see emacs19 back in Debian, and to finally have an
emacs18 to play with... Even if you don't go all the way to make them
official, please make the patches available, I'm interested. I have to
control myself to not jump on the throats of people when I see someone who
uses an editor (or, even worse, codes it) that has some of the Emacs look-
and-fell, and they say "This is an Emacs", when there's no Lisp behind. Emacs
Lisp for the people, now!!! - and it's easier to fully grasp what's going on
when we are on older Emacsen...

  Cheers,
    Eduardo Ochs
    http://angg.twu.net/
    edrx@inx.com.br

P.S.: if you already have a patch for emacs18, even if it is too crude, I
would like to have access to it and start playing with it right away...