InfoDock and Hyperbole?

Has anyone taken a look at "InfoDock: The Incredible IDE"?  From
the description, it sounds interesting, but I haven't yet gone to
the trouble of looking any closer:

        http://sourceforge.net/projects/infodock/

        InfoDock is an integrated productivity toolset, mainly
        aimed at technical people. It is built atop XEmacs and so
        has all of the power of Emacs, but with an extended
        menu-based user interface. Most objections to Emacs use
        are solved by use of InfoDock.

Hyperbole also looks interesting:

        http://sourceforge.net/projects/hyperbole/

        Hyperbole is an open, efficient, programmable information
        management and hypertext system. It is intended for
        everyday work on any UNIX platform supported by Emacs,
        XEmacs or InfoDock on Linux, UNIX or Windows platforms.

I don't see either of these in WNPP.
--
"Ho ho ho. I _so_ enjoy making a fool out of myself."
--Linus, on Christmas Day, 2000