Re: error displaying html in gnus/w3

    John> Alex Shinn <foof@synthcode.com> writes:
    >> A quick workaround for at least displaying the HTML in the
    >> *Article* buffer would be very much appreciated.

    John> w3m-el ?

Hmmm... installed that and nothing changed.  I was hoping for something
like an alist for configuring how Gnus handles different MIME types
(like a MIME equivalent to gnus-uu-user-view-rules), but from the info
docs it would seem that Gnus is inherently tied to w3.

For just displaying the raw HTML, C-u g worked.  However, giving a
prefix to 'g' to properly display the character set causes full message
handling, resulting in the error again.  Raw HTML is OK, raw iso-2022
isn't :-(

So then I removed the w3-el-e21 package (leaving just w3-el-lisp) and it
worked!  Bug in the byte-compilation maybe?

--
Alex