Re: bbdb-initialize in .emacs

On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 03:38:01PM -0500, Michael A. Miller wrote:

>     > (require 'bbdb)
>     > (bbdb-initialize 'gnus 'message 'sendmail 'w3)
>     > (add-hook 'gnus-startup-hook 'bbdb-insinuate-gnus)
>     > (bbdb-insinuate-message)

> Thanks for the help.  When I use t just those 4 lines in my
> .emacs, it chokes at bbdb-initialize:

Same thing happens to me, same message, and it's a brand new problem
that just started.  Since bbdb hasn't been updated in a while, it has
to be a problem in the new release of emacs20.

--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single