Re: [Emacs] Goodies! Fresh goodies! Inna bun!

Peter S Galbraith (2001-08-23 11:12:02 -0400) :

> I think that:
>
>  - The description should name all files with a one-line description
>    for each.

Done.  Will be uploaded as 2.0-2.

>  - The README file should have extended descriptions of each file.

  I'll do it.

> Perhaps you should setup some sort of debconf interfcae to query the
> user about setting up the various packages for all users?  (e.g. the
> auctex package).  Otherwise it's just a collection of elisp files,
> right?  Stuff that is only auto-loaded doesn't matter, but you'd
> need something like that for packages that need more installation
> and that alter the way emacs works.

  It's only autoloaded stuff for now.

> Suggestions:

  Thanks for them.  I'll look at them closely.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Qu'est-ce qui est petit, jaune et vachement dangereux ?
Un canari avec le mot de passe de root.