Re: [Emacs] Goodies! Fresh goodies! Inna bun!

* Roland Mas

|   Oops.  And it's even more recent than the one I have installed
| locally.  Well, thanks, and don't worry, I won't :-)

:)

|       ( Damn, I'll have to find something else in my attempt to )
|       ( increase my ranking on                                  )
| . o O ( http://www.debian.gr.jp/~kitame/maint.html              )

We all do... :)

| PS : Um...  You have both "M-C-T: never" and your address in M-F-T...
| What should I do?

You did what I meant.  The M-C-T: never is there automagically, while
I had to put in the proper Mail-Followup-To by hand, since I run an
too old version of gnus to set cross-list M-F-T correctly. :)

--

Tollef Fog Heen
You Can't Win