Re: [Emacs] Goodies! Fresh goodies! Inna bun!

Tollef Fog Heen (2001-08-23 14:31:36 +0200) :

> * Roland Mas
>
> | Maybe a newer speedbar than the one provided with vanilla Emacs,
> | probably an IDL mode, maybe some more.  I'll take any ideas too :-)
>
> I'd appreciate if you didn't package speedbar:
>
> $ apt-cache show speedbar

[...]

  Oops.  And it's even more recent than the one I have installed
locally.  Well, thanks, and don't worry, I won't :-)

      ( Damn, I'll have to find something else in my attempt to )
      ( increase my ranking on                                  )
. o O ( http://www.debian.gr.jp/~kitame/maint.html              )

Roland.

PS : Um...  You have both "M-C-T: never" and your address in M-F-T...
What should I do?
--
Roland Mas

Vampyres are just the same, the only real difference being that they can't
spell properly.  -- in Carpe Jugulum (Terry Pratchett)