problems with wonderlust

Hi,

I'm a bit of a novice with emacs, so I'd appreciate a hand. Couldn't find anything useful in archives. I have xemacs21 on my potato machine and I tried to install the wl (wonderlust) module using apt-get which has also pulled in apel, flim and and semi modules. The trouble is in the list of the modules only apel appears even though they are in

/usr/share/xemacs21/site-lisp/

Why is that? And how can it be fixed? TIA
--
Aaron Stromas          |    "Tick-tick-tick!!!... ja, Pantani is weg..."
mailto:ams@izoard.com  |                            BRTN commentator