Re: Problem with dired

wen@japan.email.ne.jp wrote:

> scheme> line". Xemacs even complains that "Language environment not defined:
> scheme> "Chinese"".
>
> It is a bug of Xemacs. Please upgrade it to the version of unstable.

Thanks, indeed, after I update to xemacs21 version 21.4.1-2,?that error
disappears.?

Yet it is still problematic with "No file on this line".?

Besides, I forgot mention that xemacs also reports the error "stty
[stdin (Chinese, I cannot input Chinese in mozilla)]: Inappropriate
ioctl for device",?which is likely caused by by .bashrc:
? stty cs8 -parenb -istrip.

Xemacs also asks me to check my XMODIFIERS setting, which is:
? export XMODIFIERS="@im=xcin-zh_CN.GB2312"