Re: edict.el

GOTO Masanori (2001-04-23 20:45:13 +0900) :

> Interesting. would you upload it? :)

I will.  In a few days, when the package works.

> However, I cannot invoke edict.el on emacs20, mule.  Anything wrong?
> Should I edit my .emacs adding any settings?

  Could you describe your problem?  What doesn't work?

  Anyway, I put a new package on <http://people.debian.org/~lolando/>,
but it basically does not chance anything.  I removed the default
keybindings and added some doc.  When the problem is fixed, I'll
upload to unstable.

Lo-lan-do.
--
Roland Mas

Et c'est tellement plus mignon de se faire traiter de con en chanson...
  -- in En chantant (Michel Sardou)