Lots of segfaults with emacs20 20.7-3

I've been having the problem lately that emacs20 version 20.7-3
will segfault a lot.  It does this at seemingly random times;
e.g., if I go away and come back later it sometimes has
segfaulted, but it's also been known to do it when I'm actually
using it, especially within gnus.

I tried to use gdb to track down the problem, but the segfaults
seem to occur within tput() in ncurses and I didn't look into it
any further than that.

Anyone else with this problem?  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ben.

--
"Because computer source code is an expressive means for the exchange
 of information and ideas about computer programming, we hold that it