Re: emacsen-common work underway (emacsen maintainers README).

Ben Pfaff <pfaffben@msu.edu> writes:

> Is this a change that must be done for potato or only for woody?
> i.e., how high a priority is it?

I believe I only uploaded it for unstable, and that's all I intended.
I'm going to start working on and off to clean up some cruft and
improve emacsen-common, our general emacsen infrastructure, and
emacs20 (also later emacs21), and this is the first step.

So no, tthis isn't anything that needs to be done soon.