Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 18:23:56 +0300 (EEST)
From: Juhapekka Tolvanen <juhtolv@itu.st.jyu.fi>
To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Subject: I propose some new packages

First I'd like to tell, that I do not subscribe this mailing-list and I am
not Debian developer. I can read mailing-list-archives via WWW and if you
want, you can reply me, too.

I have sent many letters to wnpp@debian.org proposing many new cool
packages to be added to Debian GNU/Linux. Unfortunately, Antti-Juhani
Kaijanaho told me, that some wnpp-project is dying in the hands of
some guy called "netgod".

To make my voice heard, here is my propositions collected from those
letters and some new propositions, too:

 * * *

(Clip)

 * * *

This company called BeOpen has some cool free pieces of software for
programming. And they are GPL'ed.

http://www.BeOpen.com/

http://www.BeOpen.com/products.html

 * * *

(Clip)

-- Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen *  U of Jyväskylä * juhtolv@st.jyu.fi --
-- http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~juhtolv/ * * " STRAIGHT BUT NOT NARROW ! " --
" Varför måste vi bo i fucking jävla kuk-Åmål? "