Unlocking Japanese and French translations of Debian Edu manuals on hosted-weblate

Hi,

Because git cannot handle a file being modified simultaneously on both sal
sa and hosted-weblate, currently the German, French, Japanese, Italian and
Dutch translations of Debian Edu manuals are locked on hosted-weblate.

However, the French and Japanese translations have not received any
updates in the past year. Therefore, I think it is harmless to unlock
those two translations on hosted-weblate.

If nobody objects, I plan to unlock them in a few days.

--
Kind regards,
Frans Spiesschaert