About AlekSIS

Hi,

I had a quick look at the features of AlekSIS. It seems like it can make a one-way synchronization with an LDAP directory, which means that it can read all the data from the LDAP, but it does not save back to it all the modifications, except maybe for a modified password.

My impression is that GOsa is just an LDAP editor; it saves all the data on LDAP. So, it seems like AlekSIS needs to be integrated with GOsa, and cannot replace it.

Am I correct, or I am missing something? Because I remember from previous discussions that GOsa is deprecated and it is going to be replaced by AlekSIS.

Regards,
Dashamir