Re: debian-edu-ltsp-install problem

Hi Petter,

On  Fr 28 Okt 2022 22:26:55 CEST, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

[Dashamir Hoxha]
Besides, from my experience, when I report a problem and the
developers ask me to file a bug report, it usually means that they
don't want to fix it, otherwise they could have just fixed it or
created a bug report themselves.

In my experience, when developers ask for a bug to be filed, it is
because they are currently busy with something else and want to ensure
the issue is not forgotten.

what Dashamir alludes to is that Wolfgang already fixed the issue in Git:
https://salsa.debian.org/debian-edu/debian-edu-config/-/commit/6202ef11fe4159c521b9be1cc503552543cdfc91

... which I only noticed after his reply to my bug filing request. In those cases, filing a bug report is normally not required anymore, of course.

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31