Separate LTSP server

Hi,

I am trying to test a separate LTSP server:
http://dashohoxha.fs.al/docs/testing-debian-edu-with-lxd.html#_separate_ltsp_server

I install it the same way as a Workstation is installed, except that I select the "LTSP Server" profile during installation. Then I register it in GOsa the same way as a Workstation. These are hinted here and there in the docs.

The docs also suggest in several places that for a separate LTSP server we need to do some manual steps after installation, but these steps are not explained explicitly and clearly anywhere. I have tried these two
commands:

debian-edu-ltsp-install --diskless_workstation yes
debian-edu-pxeinstall

But it doesn't work.
Can someone help with this?

Thanks,