Editing boot options

Hi,

The manual says that we should press TAB in order to edit a boot menu entry (for example to change the default desktop):
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Bullseye/Installation#Installation_types_and_options

However this doesn't work with GRUB. I have to press "e" in order to do this. Maybe TAB worked in an earlier version of GRUB, but not now.

The same with editing an iPXE boot menu entry. The manual suggests pressing TAB in order to change the default desktop:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Bullseye/Installation#Installation_and_booting_over_the_network_via_PXE
But it doesn't work for me.
See also: https://forum.ipxe.org/showthread.php?tid=8129

Maybe the manual should be updated on these places.

Regards,
Dashamir