Re: WhosWho: a free software to create who's who / yearbook / facebook in PDF format (again)

Hi list,

As I wrote previously on this list, I wrote a software called WhosWho, under GPL, especially intended for schools: it aims at speed up the creation of who's who / yearbook / facebook which are used by teachers to know their pupils.

Since a few days, it is available on Flathub [1], and is translated in Croatian, English, Italian, French, Norwegian Bokmål and Russian.

Comments are welcome. If you find this software useful, please leave me an email to let me know!

Hoping WhosWho is useful, regards,
Yvan

1. https://flathub.org/apps/details/fr.masson_informatique.WhosWho