Re: DebCamp22 (from July 10th to 16th)

Hi Dashamir,

On  Do 26 Mai 2022 18:09:59 CEST, Dashamir Hoxha wrote:

Hi,

I am thinking about participating in DebCamp22 (from July 10th to 16th):
 - https://debconf22.debconf.org/about/debcamp/
 - https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/22/DebCamp

My idea is to work on installing and testing DebianEdu in a virtual
environment (similar to this:
http://dashohoxha.fs.al/docs/testing-fuss-with-lxd.html). Then, trying to
fix any issues, if possible.

It would be great if someone with some DebianEdu experience could join me,
otherwise it does not make much sense going there just to work alone (when
I could do the same thing from home, for example).

Is anyone willing/able to join me there?

Regards,
Dashamir

This sounds like a good idea to team up at DebCamp. However, I won't be at DebCamp / DebConf unfortunately.

Maybe others?

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31