[Solved] Re: no pxe-boot from tjener

Hi,

not really solved, but somehow after apt update/upgrade and reboot pxe-boot works.

Thx Mike

ReadU
Frank

Mike Gabriel:
Hi,

On  Fr 25 Mär 2022 09:00:11 CET, Frank Weißer wrote:

Hi,

I installed tjener - main and ltsp server - from recent netinstall image and face the problem that I can't pxe-boot clients, neither from 10.0.2.2 interface nor from the 192.168.0.254 one. So no ltsp clients nor installation on workstations work as expected.

tftp seems to run, as

root@tjener:~# service tftpd-hpa service

tells so and doesn't report any error.

On the other installation I'm preparing (same installer image) the problem doesn't occur.

Does someone have hints what to do next?

Kind regards

readU
Frank

Can you send a screenshot (via mobile phone or such) of what you see on the screen of the client machine when you try to PXE boot?

Mike