Re: FUSS - DebianEdu meeting

Hi Paolo,

> I think it would be nice if we could all meet in order to share the features of both projects/debian-based-distributions for schools and maybe we could find a way to cooperate and help each-other.

thanks for reaching out!

I would like to take on handling this, and think we should probably
kick off with a BigBlueButton meeting where we can, in 10-15 minutes
each, present the projects following a rough agenda of:

 * What are the key features/ideas ("unique selling points")?
 * Who develops it?
 * Who uses it?
 * What is the (technical and organisational) relationship to Debian?
 * What are some interesting future plans?

If that appeals you, I will make a poll for a meeting date.

Cheers,
Nik

--
Dominik George (1. Vorstandsvorsitzender, pädagogischer Leiter)
Teckids e.V. — Digitale Freiheit mit Jugend und Bildung