Re: Installing a DebianEdu server on Debian

Dashamir Hoxha schreef op do 03-03-2022 om 21:40 [+0100]:
On Thu, Mar 3, 2022 at 8:56 PM Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:

I suspect you can adjust the recipe available from
to get it working, assuming the partitioning is good.

That recipe is for installing a workstation/client, but I also want to install a server.
The first step should be to install "debian-edu-config", but then it is not quite clear what steps to follow or what scripts to call.

See https://salsa.debian.org/debian-edu/debian-edu-config/-/blob/master/share/debian-edu-config/tools/debian-edu-bless. lines 36-40.

So running the command
PROFILE=Main-Server bash -x tools/debian-edu-bless
could be your next step.

--
Kind regards, Frans Spiesschaert